How Apply for 2023/2024 Public Service Commission Kenya latest updates: Closing Date – Don’t miss your chance to apply for the 2023/2024 Public Service Commission in Kenya. Get all of the information you need and submit your application before it’s too late!
VACANT POSITIONS IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE KENYA
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to people of all genders, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, marginalized groups, underrepresented groups ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Public Service Commission Kenya & closing Date
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 15th May 2023 latest 5.00 pm (East
VACANCY IN THE MINISTRY OF PUBLIC SERVICE, GENDER AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATE DEPARTMENT FOR GENDER AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SECRETARY GENDER – ONE (1) POST– V/NO. 33/2023.
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 169,140 – Ksh 324,430 p.m. (CSG 4)
House Allowance: Ksh 80,000 p.m.
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 24,000 p.m.
Entertainment Allowance: Ksh 65,000 p.m.
Extraneous Allowance: Ksh 60,000 p.m.
Domestic Servant: Ksh 15,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: As provided in the Civil Service
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided in the Civil Service.
Terms of Service: Permanent or Local Agreement
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Served for a minimum period of fifteen (15) years, three (3) of which must have been in the grade of Deputy Director, Gender, CSG ‘6’ and above, or in a comparable and relevant position in the wider public service or private sector;
- A Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: Gender Studies, Gender and Development, Sociology, Business Administration (Finance/Entrepreneurship Options), Anthropology, Counselling and Psychology, Economics, Law or any other relevant Social Science from a university recognized in Kenya;
- A Masters Degree in any of the following fields:- Gender and Development, Business Administration, Project Development and Management, Anthropology, Counselling, Project Planning and Management, Public Administration/Policy, Economics, Law or any other relevant qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- A Certificate in either Gender Studies or Gender and Development, or any other relevant course lasting not less than four (4) weeks, or four (4) weeks in aggregate from a recognized institution;
- Membership to a relevant professional body (where applicable);
- Demonstrated outstanding professional, managerial and leadership competences in management of the Gender Function;
- Be conversant with emerging issues in the field of Gender Mainstreaming, Social Economic Empowerment as well as Gender Related Violence and Female Genital Mutilation; and
- Demonstrated a clear understanding of National Development Goals, Policies and Objectives and the role of the Gender Function in realization of the same Duties and Responsibilities
This is the highest grade in the Gender Cadre. An officer at this level will be responsible to the Principal Secretary for overall coordination of the Gender function in the State Department.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include: –
- Overseeing the interpretation
- Articulation and
- Implementation of gender