HOW TO CHECK NDLEA RELEASE 2023/2024 ONLINE RECRUITMENT TEST RESULT
Did you participate in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exam and wish to check your NDLEA aptitude test result? If your answer is ‘yes’, then worry no more as this post provides a guide on how to check your NDLEA test score.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced the date for the release of the 2023 Recruitment Online Test.
NDLEA spokesman, Director Media & Advocacy, Femi Babafemi, announced this in a statement made available to listeners on Twitter space on Friday, May 26, 2023.
According to him, the candidates who had taken the online aptitude test should expect their results online on Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
He continued that candidates that are able to have above the cut-off mark will be invited for the next recruitment process, which is an oral interview.
What next after the NDLEA Recruitment test?
Candidates who scaled through or passed the NDLEA test will receive an invitation via email or text message to participate in the physical verification of credentials, which after, the training of successful candidates will commence. After the training, candidates will be recruited into the Superintendent Cadre of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
How to Check NDLEA aptitude test result 2023
Follow the steps below to check your NDLEA test score:
- Go to https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers
- Login with your application ID to view your result.
Note: the NDLEA aptitude test results will be made available online soon, and candidates who passed the test will be contacted for physical screening at NDLEA centres across the 36 states and FCT.
Things You Should Be Known About NDLEA
- NDLEA Salary Structure in Nigeria – 2023 Updated
- NDLEA Graduates are placed on Grade Level 8 Step 1 earn about N888,956 per annum (before deductions). That is about N74,000 per month
- Those on Grade Level 8 Step 2 earn about N900,071 per annum (before deductions). That is about N75,000 per month
- NDLEA HND holders are placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 and earn about N54,000 per month (before deductions).
- NDLEA OND/NCE holders are placed on Grade Level 6 Step 1 and earn about N50,000 per month (before deductions).
- NDLEA O’Level holders are placed on Grade Level 5 Step 1 and earn about N50,000 per month (before deductions).
The NDLEA salary structure is solely determined by your ranking and corresponds to the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure (CONPASS).
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency ranks are similar to other paramilitaries like the Nigeria Police. The ranks are assigned depending on individual officers’ certificates/qualifications.
Other Benefits and Welfare Packages for NDLEA Officers
The officers of the NDLEA are not only remunerated on a salary structure. They are also compensated with other benefits and welfare packages. Below are some of the benefits that accompany the service:
- Health Insurance: The officers of NDLEA are enrolled in the National Health Insurance Scheme, which covers both them and their families.
- Traveling Allowance: This benefit is mostly for the senior officers of the agency. They are entitled to a traveling allowance whenever they are on official duty outside their state of assignment.
- Housing Allowance: NDLEA officers are entitled to accommodation within their place of assignment. When there is no accommodation available, they are paid a housing allowance that covers their accommodation.