SSU Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) form 2023/2024 is out
Is Sokoto State University Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) form out?
Sokoto State University Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for SSU Post Utme is 140 for all the courses. The minimum cut-off mark is 140.
How Much is SSU Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Sokoto State University post UTME screening exercise.
Courses offered in Sokoto State University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into SSU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements as fellow below.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
Eligibility Criterial for Sokoto State University Post UTME
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (first choice), with a minimum score of 140 and above.
How to Apply for SSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
Below are the steps candidates are required to follow:
- Visit the Screening Portal at portal.ssu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and UTME score as password for UTME candidate. While DE candidate should use JAMB Registration Number as username and password.
- Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- After payment, login to your screening account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
- Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
- Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
Sokoto State University Screening Date 2023
The screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
SSU Post UTME Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Sokoto State University (SSU) has not yet fixed the deadline of SSU Post UTME screening form.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call +234 816 2544 443 (call period: 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m every Monday to Friday only).