John and Abigail Adams Scholarship is Ongoing. How To Apply John and Abigail Adams Scholarship. The Purpose of John and Abigail Adams Scholarship. Deadline for John and Abigail Adams Scholarship.
Is John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Out? = YES!
The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship is a merit-based program that offers a tuition credit for up to eight undergraduate semesters at a public institution or university in Massachusetts. The Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System (MCAS) test results from the 10th grade are used to determine eligibility for this grant.
The purpose of the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship is to:
- Reward and encourage good behavior among pupils.
- Assist the Massachusetts public higher education system in luring more high-achieving students.
- Offer financial aid to families of college-bound children.
John and Abigail Adams Program Eligibility
Students who are interested in applying for the Abigail Adams Scholarship must fulfill the following criteria:
- Pass one of the three high school state assessment exams in English Language Arts, Mathematics, or STE (Biology, Chemistry, Introductory Physics, or Technology/Engineering) with a score in the Advanced category.
- Score well on the remaining two high school state assessment exams, either in the Proficient or Advanced categories.
- Be in the top 25 percent of students in their school district based on their total MCAS score on these tests.
- He must be registered full-time (equivalent to at least 12 credits) in a certificate, associate’s, or bachelor’s degree program at an accepted institution.
- Not hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid must be completed (FAFSA).
- Be in accordance with the Selective Service Registration laws that are in force.
- Must not owe a refund for any prior financial aid received or be in default with the law on any federal or state student education loans for attendance at any institution.
John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Worth
The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Program offers winners a chance to receive a merit-based tuition credit.
The University of Massachusetts will give each John and Abigail Adams scholarship recipient an award with a value of $1,714 at Amherst, $1,714 at Boston, $1,417 at Dartmouth, and $1,454 at Lowell.
How to Apply John and Abigail Adams Scholarship
The Abigail Adams Scholarship program doesn’t actually have an application process. In the fall of their senior year of high school, students who qualify for the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship money will be informed via award letters.
Because students are required to provide a copy of this letter each year with their completed FAFSA application, it is very significant. The college or university won’t submit an application for the tuition credit without this letter.
In order to be eligible for the Scholarship offer, A student must:
- Be a full-time student at an institution of higher learning that is public;
- Keep your cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) in college at 3.0; and
- Every year, submit the FAFSA.
Application Deadline For John and Abigail Adams Scholarship
The financing program has no stated application date and may be available all year long.
Undergraduate students can benefit from the merit-based John and Abigail Adams Scholarship, which is designed to assist them complete their studies without too many obstacles.
In essence, it offers tuition credit for up to eight undergraduate semesters at a public college or university in Massachusetts.
You can therefore apply for this scholarship to support you as you complete your academic program.