AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY IS CURRENTLY CONDUCTING HER 2023/2024 PART TIME DEGREE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE PORTAL
The Centre for Continuing Education behind faculty of management sciences Akwa Ibom State University Obio Akpa campus. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate for admission into the 2023/2024 AKSU part-time degree programmes.
Faculty of Arts
- B.A English
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Performing Arts
- B.A Religious and Cultural Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- To offer SSCE, WAEC,NECO,NABTEB and HSC Candidates and alternative platform for gaining admission into the university .
- To provide opportunity for OND and NCE graduates to update and upgrade their qualifications for better job opportunities
- To avail non-degree employees the opportunity to clinch a degree to improve their employment status for optimal productivity.
- Five (5) credit pass in relevant subjects of proposed course of study, including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two sittings .
- Evidence of Joint admission and matriculation board result slip .
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Six (6) years of 12 semester and five (5) years of 10 semester for direct entry .
Lectures shall take place only on weekends ( Fridays and Saturdays).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/login JAMB e-facility portal.
- Click on the Part-Time Registration Link ( Part-Time Students).
- Proceed to make a payment of
N3,500 ( three-thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita.
- After successfully payments at JAMB portal.
- Candidate to log-on to AKSU centre for continuing education portal.
- Pay the sum of
N7,500 ( Seven thousand five hundred naira) only Non-Refundable Fee.
- Fill and summit Application form online.
- Duly completed Application forms with photocopies of credentials are to be summited to the office of the Administrative Secretary, Centre for continuing Education, Obio Akpa Campus.
CLOSING DATE/ DEADLINE: All duly completed application forms must be summited within Eight(8) weeks from the date of this publication.
COMMENCEMENT PERIOD: This programme is expected to commence since March 2023.
School Contact Line: 08036543636, 08028988526