How To Change Jamb Course and Institution 2023/2024
We are informed that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2023 has begun. Candidates may make modifications at approved centers or JAMB offices.
As a result, we recommend candidates who have opted to alter their course/institution to do so at an accredited center or JAMB office.
You can also update your bio-data, which includes your name, date of birth, gender, state of origin, and local government. Please ensure that you truly require a change of course/institution before proceeding.
How Much Is Jamb Change Course and Institution 2023/2024
Please keep in mind that applicants will be required to pay N2,500 for the process as well as service charges to the CBT center.
How Can I Apply For Jamb Change of Course and Institution
Before proceeding, candidates should confirm that they meet the requirements of the course and the institution to which they seek to transfer.
The Myschool JAMB Brochure can assist you with this. To make things easier, candidates who want to change courses or institutions can post their information here so that knowledgeable Myschoolers can tell them if it’s a good idea or not.
Such candidates must disclose information such as their current course/institution of choice and the one they plan to shift to, the reason for the move, and their UTME score. Please make sure your information is provided as a new comment and not a reply to someone else’s comment or information.
Requirement For Jamb Change of Course and Institution 2023
- JAMB Profile Login Details (Email address and Password)
- Three thousand Naira fee (NGN3,500), the actual fee is NGN2,500 but because of remita charges or charges from CBT centers the amount is a bit higher
- Suitable payment method (preferably your ATM card)
- Important information such as; Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number
Steps To Apply For Jamb Change of Course and Institution 2023
1 – Login To Your Jamb Profile by Visit JAMB Student Portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_,
- Fill the required box with your correct Email address and Password and
- Click on the Login button
2 – Click On “Application For Correction of Data”
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
3 – Select the Course/Institution Option on the Drop down Menu
- When you click on “Application for correction of data” you will see a drop down
- Select from the menu item what you wish to correct (which in this case is Course/Institution)
4 – Select Exam Year and Enter Registration Number
- When you click on Course/Institution, You will be taken to a page where you will be asked to fill in Your Exam year and JAMB registration number,
- fill in this information appropriately and
- click on Search Details. You will be taken to a “Payment Choice dashboard” where you will choose your preferred payment method (I would recommend you use remita)
5 – Click On “Pay With Remita”
- On the next page, Select the “Pay with Remita” button
6 – Preview the Information and Confirm
- Preview this information, and make sure it correspond with the intended change you wish to make.
- Click on “Confirm this Information”
7 – Hit the “Pay Now Button”
- After clicking on the “confirm this information” button you will be taken to the “pay now” page which is shown below,
- Click on the “pay now” button.
You will be taken to the remita page, where you can now complete your payment. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”
An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
NOTE: Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
Click Submit to complete your application.
JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
What To Note While paying To Change JAMB Institution
There are some things you must put in mind while working on how to correct mistakes you made in JAMB, they include:
- You must pay with your JAMB account created on this platform, paying via another account will make the required service tied to the payment account, this implies that you cannot pay with another’s JAMB profile account
- Make sure you confirm your information before proceed with payment
- Make sure you take note of your TRANSACTION ID, you may have need to use it later on.
Deadline To Apply for JAMB change of Institution
There is no deadline to apply for JAMB change of Institution, provided you have the requirements listed here you can proceed with your JAMB change of institution application.
JAMB change of Institution is currently on for students who sat for JAMB from 2023 downward, follow the guide here to get request for this change.
If you have any question or help, feel free to drop them using the comment box below.